Skill Assessment - Lessons
What's Your Level: Skiing
- Level 1 - First time on skis.
- Level 2 - You ski in a cautious wedge stance on easy terrain.
- Level 3 - You can make a round wedge turn on easy terrain.
- Level 4 - You can make a round wedge turn with your skis matching at the finish of the turn.
- Level 5 - Your skis are parallel most of the time on easy intermediate terrain.
- Level 6 - Your skis are parallel throughout the turn with a pole touch. You ski intermediate terrain comfortably.
- Level 7 - Your skis are parallel throughout the turn and you are comfortable in small bumps.
- Level 8 - You ski parallel on steeper terrain and feel comfortable in moguls on intermediate to advanced runs.
- Level 9 - You ski aggressively on all types of terrain and want to master a variety of skiing situations on advanced terrain.
What's Your Level: Snowboarding
- Level 1 - Never snowboard before.
- Level 2 - Learning to turn.
- Level 3 - Can link turns on easiest slopes.
- Level 4 - Can carve turns and comfortable on difficult terrain
- Level 5 - Can carve turns and comfortable on difficult terrain.
- Level 6 - Rides confidently, venturing onto most difficult terrain, parks & halfpipes
- Level 7 - Confidently rides much of the mountain; has trouble on steep terrain or varied conditions.