Polar Plunge Tubing offers thrills, excitement and winter fun!
Snow tubing is just like sledding, but better!
No sleds required- we provide each rider with special tubes that are fast, safe and comfortable. No skills required and anyone can participate! Simply grab a snow tube and experience a thrilling day of fast-paced runs down our specialty designed tubing lanes. Polar Plunge has convenient and easy to use conveyors to take you and your tube back to the top so you can get the most out of your day! It is a great way to beat the winter blues and experience the snow in a new way.
Tubing is just $TBA per person (all ages) for a 3 hour session! This includes everything you need - tube rental, lift & loads of fun!
Polar Plunge Tubing offers:
- State-of-the-art SMI fan guns to keep the lanes in great conditions
- 2 walk-on conveyor lifts to take you and your tube to the top of the hill.
- Snack bar that offers a great selection of food, drinks and snacks.
- Bonfires to warm up riders on quick breaks.
- Clothing rental available in main lodge Pro Shop
A Few Rules:
- No age limits; however, all riders must be able to sit alone in their own tube.
- One person per tube only – linking is allowed.
- The tickets are for 3 hour sessions.
- Tickets are sold 15 minutes before the session begins.
- Session times aren't scheduled - simply purchase your ticket when you arrive and that's your session start time!
Regular (Non-Holiday) Hours of Operation 2019/2020 Season
|Polar Plunge Tubing||Hours||Cost|
|Monday - Wednesday||Closed||TBA|
*Midnight Madness - Tubing Hill closes at 12:00am - Midnight Madness weekends typically begin after Christmas Day and end in late February. Subject to change.
Ski Lift Ticket - Tubing Upgrade
Upgrade from a lift ticket to a 3hr tubing ticket for only $TBA (save $TBA per person)! Must present same day lift ticket at tubing ticket window.
PLEASE NOTE: Tubing is affected by all types of weather. It can be extremely cold, warm or wet in the same day! Please check our Daily Snow Report prior to coming to Hidden Valley.
When you get here you are welcome to walk out to Polar Plunge and check it out before buying your ticket. Please be aware there are no refunds due to weather or slope conditions, so check it out before you buy!
Although every precaution is taken to ensure accuracy, errors or misunderstandings in price, quantity, and/or specifications may occur. We reserve the right to correct such errors. All times and prices are subject to change without notice. Rental equipment and snow tubes are subject to availability (first come, first serve) and cannot be reserved. ALL ticket sales are final. No refunds due to weather or slope conditions. Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Organizational Checks (reserved groups only) are accepted.Tickets are NOT replaceable if lost, NON-transferable, and NON- refundable. If an individual is caught without a ticket, the individual(s) will be required to pay the full price of a Lift Ticket, plus a $50 admin fee. If the offending individual(s) do not comply with this policy, they will be retained until the police arrived and are processed for "theft of service."