Polar Plunge Tubing offers thrills, excitement and winter fun!
Snow tubing is just like sledding, but better!
No sleds required- we provide each rider with special tubes that are fast, safe and comfortable. No skills required and anyone can participate! Simply grab a snow tube and experience a thrilling day of fast-paced runs down our specialty designed tubing lane. Polar Plunge has convenient and easy to use conveyors to take you and your tube back to the top so you can get the most out of your day! It is a great way to beat the winter blues and experience the snow in a new way.
Polar Plunge Tubing offers:
- State-of-the-art SMI snowmaking fan guns to keep the lanes in great conditions
- 2 walk-on conveyor lifts to take you and your tube to the top of the hill.
- Snack bar that offers a great selection of food, drinks and snacks.
- Bonfires to warm up riders on quick breaks.
A fEw rules:
- No age limits; however, all riders must be able to sit alone in their own tube.
- One person per tube only – linking is allowed.
- The tickets are for 3 hour sessions.
- Tickets are sold 15 minutes before the session begins.
OPENING WEEKEND 2017/2018 Polar Plunge HOURS OF OPERATION
|Friday, December 15||5pm - 9pm|
|Saturday, December 16||12pm - 6pm|
|Sunday, December 17||12pm - 6pm|
|Polar Plunge Tubing Rates||Hours||Cost|
|All tubing tickets are good for 3 hour sessions|
|Monday -Thursday (private parties only)||Closed||n/a|
|Friday||5pm - 12am||$26|
|Saturday||10am - 12am||$26|
|Sunday||10am - 8pm||$26|
|Sunday Night Special* (begins 1/7/18)||3pm - 8pm||$20|
|Not valid: MLK (1/14/18) & Presidents (2/18/18) Sunday. Offered MLK Day (1/15/18) & Presidents Day (2/19/18) MONDAY 4:30pm-9:30pm.|
ski lift ticket - Tubing Upgrade
Upgrade from a lift ticket to a 3hr tubing ticket for only $16 (save $10 per person)! Must present same day lift ticket at tubing ticket window.
Tubing Season Pass - $65
Good for One - 3 hour tubing session, per day, at Polar Plunge when open for the 17/18 season.
PLEASE NOTE: Tubing is affected by all types of weather. It can be extremely cold, warm or wet in the same day! Please check our Daily Snow Report or call 636-938-6999 prior to coming to Hidden Valley.
When you get here you are welcome to walk out to Polar Plunge and check it out before buying your ticket. Please be aware there are no refunds due to weather or slope conditions, so check it out before you buy!