HIDDEN VALLEY SKI AND RIDE CLUB
Ski & Ride is Hidden Valley's program for school and adult clubs to receive excellent benefits through the power of group purchasing. This program is designed to keep you active throughout the winter by introducing you to lifetime sports of skiing & riding at an awesome price.
It’s also a fantastic fundraiser! Ski & Ride Clubs require a minimum of 25 members to receive discounted rates and Hidden Valley will donate 10% of your total pass sales back to the group!
These club passes allow participants to come out once a week to ski or ride for the entire season, which usually runs from mid December to early March. You may choose either the Pick a Day Monday-Thursday pass or the Friday Only pass.
Pick a Day Monday-Thursday Pass Information
Ski Monday - Thursday once per week all season
for only $129 plus tax!
Friday (ONLY) Pass Information
Ski/Board EVERY Friday all season
for only $159 plus tax!
NEED Rental Equipment?
ADD JUST $20 PER PASS FOR SEASON RENTALS (DOES NOT INCLUDE HELMET/CLOTHING RENTAL).
You may not purchase a Monday-Thursday PAD pass in conjunction with a Friday (ONLY) pass in order to come twice a week. If you are found in violation of this policy, one of your passes will be terminated without a refund. Your club pass must be presented at the ticket window with each visit so a current snow pass can be issued. There is a $50 reinstatement fee for any lost or stolen passes, if approved by management. The 10% fundraising benefit is calculated on pre-tax pass price. Please note there are no lessons included in the club privileges.
To purchase a HV Ski & Ride Club Pass, you must be a registered member of a HV Ski & Ride Club and have a password provided by the club organizer.
Pass Protection Plan
Season passes, including club passes, are Non-Refundable unless the pass holder has purchased the Pass Protection Plan. The Season Pass Protection Plan allows you to recover the pro-rated cost of your pass, if a covered problem such as sickness, pregnancy, injury, or change of residency prevent you from enjoying the season in its entirety.The Season Pass Protection Plan is also beneficial to those who tend to misplace things. To replace a lost season pass card, there is a $50 admin fee. With the Pass Protection Plan, Hidden Valley will replace your season pass one time for free. There are no refunds or credits for season passes under any exception, unless Season Pass Protection Plan is purchased at the time you purchase your season pass.
HOW TO START A SKI & RIDE CLUB!
- Gather 25 members from your school/club and have the leader submit a Club Application Online
- If you have any questions contact our Groups Coordinator at (636) 938-5373 ext. 3302, or by email email@example.com to set up an account.
- Once your account has been set up distribute pricing and purchasing information to your club members and encourage them to purchase by the deadline of December 31st 2019.
- Monitor your club's sales through our online administrator page. The more pass sales in your club, the more rewards you and your club receive!
- Ski & Snowboard with friends, family, and club members all season long at a great discounted rate!
SKI & RIDE CLUB PASS REGISTRATIONS OPEN DECEMBER 31ST 2019!
- Safe skiing and snowboarding is each person's responsibility
- Club Members traveling with a group or school should know their Club and Leader name.
- Don't forget your season pass at home. Season passes are required to access the slopes, get a lift ticket, and redeem guest tickets.
- The last day to purchase an Ski & Ride Pass through your school or club is Monday, December 31st, 2019. No exceptions will be made.
- ALL QUESTIONS REGARDING CLUB AND PASS INFORMATION SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO YOUR LEADER.
- Ski & Ride Passes are subject to the same Refund Policies as regular season passes.
- Season passes are for personal use only! Passes CANNOT be transferred to another person. Misuse of season pass or violation of area policies and procedures will result in loss of privileges at all resorts and prosecution. All prices are subject to change without notice.
- You must have at least 25 members in your club to receive the discounted pass price and receive the 10% fundraising amount. If any club has not met the 25 member minimum by the deadline of December 31st, the entire club will have their season passes refunded.